Terms & Condition
- Cendekia Bitara Award and Appreciation Prize are opened to staff still in service with UMP and UMP fellows. Visiting staff are not eligible to participate.
- Candidates/Responsibility Centres (Pusat Tanggungjawab/PTJ) who are recipients of awards/ recognitions conferred between January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016 are eligible to participate.
- Applications must be submitted by the candidates/PTJ themselves. Application forms are provided for and each application must use a separate form.
- An applicant is responsible in submitting a complete form to the Cendekia Bitara Secretariat, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research and Innovation) Office, Universiti Malaysia Pahang, 26600 Pekan, Pahang Darul Makmur.
- All applications must be enclosed together with a complete set of information/document/certificate/proof. ANY INCOMPLETE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND CONSIDERED.
- All applications must be submitted by 04:30pm on 13th February 2017. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND CONSIDERED.
- Successful candidates/PTJ for the Cendekia Bitara Award and Appreciation Prize will be honoured in the Cendekia Bitara Award Dinner 2016.
- Decisions made by the Selection Committee are FINAL.